Trainee Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Elmbridge Borough, Surrey
Permanent Elmbridge Borough, Surrey | £18k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-10-18 18 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 December 2017
This company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey. They have acquired an excellent reputation and an enviable market share in the area.
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join their office in the Elmbridge Borough.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous estate agency experience, however you will need to be confident and customer focused as you will be in communication with clients on a daily basis. A previous role in sales or customer service would be beneficial.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Smart and presentable
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Driven and ambitious
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.