Trainee Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Shepherds Bush, West London
Permanent Shepherds Bush, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-05-24 24 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2018
This well-regarded, local independent and multi award-winning estate agency, with a small, yet highly successful network of offices in West London, is seeking a driven Sales Negotiator to join its expanding team. The role will be based at our clients prominently located office in Shepherds Bush.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience as a Sales Negotiator although this would be beneficial. To be considered for this role, you must have previous work experience within sales or customer service and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance in the first year.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.