Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Market Leading Surrey Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-12-05 05 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 February 2017
A brilliant opportunity has become available at this reputable independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout Surrey. This company is very well established and has an excellent reputation as one of the market leaders in the area.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of their successful and friendly team in their flagship office in Guildford, Surrey.
The successful candidate does not necessarily need experience within property previously although it would be beneficial. To be considered with no industry experience, you will have need to have worked in a sales environment and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas beneficial.
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £14,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance, with great financial potential in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org