Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Hendon, North West London
Permanent Hendon, London | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-03-22 22 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 May 2016
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately owned estate agency based in Hendon, North West London. The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town with three offices located locally. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking a career in the property industry as they are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their dedicated and personable team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary package will include a basic salary and on target earnings are set to be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 in your first year dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work Saturdays with a half day given back. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org