Trainee Sales Negotiator at this market-leading Estate Agency in Horsell, Surrey
Permanent Horsell, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-07-04 04 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2017
This market-leading and award-winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join the team. The role will be based at our client’s successful and centrally located branch in Horsell, which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience within the property industry as the company are willing to train and develop an individual looking to start their career and who is focused on being a successful estate agent.
You must however possess excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be in direct contact with clients over the phone and in person.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and a £35,000 to £40,000 guarantee for the first 4 months. Minimum on target earnings will be £40,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.