Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading London Property Group – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-02-07 07 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 June 2017
This leading independent estate agency is looking to recruit a keen and hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team in its well-established Wimbledon office in South West London.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency for this role. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role includes an above average basic salary of £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A company car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm, and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.