Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading London Property Group – Crystal Palace, South East London
Permanent Crystal Palace, London | £20k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-12-09 09 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 February 2017
This leading estate agency with a network of offices in London, is looking for a keen and hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team in their well established Crystal Palace office in South East London.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency for this role. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org