Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading London Property Group – Brook Green, West London
Permanent Brook Green, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-01-19 19 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 March 2017
This leading estate agency with a network of offices, is looking for a hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team in their thriving and primary located office in Brook Green, West London.
The successful candidate will need a strong sales background and highly professional and confident manner as they are looking for someone to develop and progress the business in this office even further.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have at least 6 months experience in a similar role but they may be able to consider a Trainee depending upon previous experience.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary between £15,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. There is the potential to earn more for high achievers! A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.