Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading London Estate Agency – West Wickham, South East London
Permanent West Wickham, London | £30k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-10-11 11 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 December 2016
This leading and one of the most successful property services group with a big network of offices in London, is looking for a keen and hungry Sales Negotiator to join the team in their thriving and primary located office based in West Wickham, South East London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking to work for a leading estate agency. The successful candidate will need a strong property sales background and highly professional and confident manner as they are looking for someone to develop and progress the business in the office even further. Furthermore this company provides excellent career prospects.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have at least 6 months experience in a similar role but they may be able to consider a Trainee depending upon previous experience.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. There is the potential to earn more for high achievers! A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.