Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading London Estate Agency – Blackheath Village, South East London
Permanent Blackheath, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-08-09 09 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 October 2016
This leading independent London estate agency with a network of offices locally is looking to recruit for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their busy and vibrant office based in Blackheath Village, South East London.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would have previous experience in the industry however, they will consider a Trainee with a sales or customer focused background that is very ambitious and motivated to become a successful property professional.
This branch is busy with good levels of business in the area therefore you must be able to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Confident and professional approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and from a commission based structure you can earn up to £30,000 in your first year dependent on your performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com