Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent – Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, London | £22k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-02-19 19 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 April 2016
This leading independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service and are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy and highly successful office in Sheen.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on your experience and on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com