Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-08-16 16 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors with a network of offices throughout London and Nationwide. Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their office in Wimbledon, South West London as a Sales Negotiator.
This is an exciting chance for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The salary package for this role is a basic of £14,000 to £16,000 and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. A pool car is provided and therefore own car is not needed. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and every third Saturday from 9.30am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com