Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire | £12k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2015-12-09 09 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 09 February 2016
Our client is a multi award winning and leading independent lettings and estate agency in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. This dynamic one off branch is highly successful with property professionals who are passionate and care about the people and property in this beautiful area.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated Sales Negotiator to join their team. However, the company will also consider an individual with the drive and focus to become a Sales Negotiator who has no previous experience in the property industry. To be considered with no experience, you must possess skills acquired from a sales or customer service background and have excellent communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will be in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience, with a structured commission scheme and a bonus scheme, dependent on performance. The successful candidate can expect on target earnings to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. Additionally, a car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work for this role will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am to 4.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com