Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Salisbury, Wiltshire
Permanent Salisbury, Wiltshire | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-01-25 25 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in estate agency. This exciting and rewarding position is with one of the leading estate agencies in Salisbury, Wiltshire. The company has an excellent office location in the city centre.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sales Negotiator to join them, and whilst some estate agency experience would be beneficial, it is by no means essential as our client is more than happy to consider someone looking to break into this field.
Any previous sales or customer facing experience would be advantageous, though the most important attributes required are focus, personality, drive and communication skills. The successful candidate should also be well organised and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Any other necessary duties
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Professional and mature approach
- Full UK driving license and own car
This position comes with a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance and a car allowance will be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 9.00am till 4.00pm on Saturdays in which you will be required to work where necessary.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com