Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – North Kensington, West London
Permanent North Kensington, London | £24k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-14 14 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 December 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to either commence a career in estate agency or progress into a new role within estate agency. This exciting and rewarding position is with one of the leading estate agencies in North Kensington, West London.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sales Negotiator to join them, and whilst some estate agency experience would be beneficial, it is by no means essential as our client is more than happy to consider someone looking to break into this field.
Any previous sales or customer facing experience would be advantageous, though the most important attributes required are focus, personality, drive and communication skills. The successful candidate should also be well organised and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional approach to all work
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Outgoing personality
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills
This position comes with a basic salary of £14,000-£15,000 and on target earnings in the first year set to be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 which can be exceeded, dependent on performance.
The office hours are from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 10am till 6pm on Saturdays, of which you would be expected to work every other.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com