Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Large Residential Property Group – High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Permanent High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire | £24k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-09-08 08 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2016
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance with more than 100 branches across the country. They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This company provides an efficient, friendly and professional service therefore you must be highly organised with excellent communication and presentation skills.
The successful candidate would preferably have previous experience as a Sales Negotiator but they would also look at an individual with no previous estate agency experience, but you must have an excellent attitude with previous customer service or sales background.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role includes a fantastic basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 and on target earnings in the region of £24,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays but only from 9am to 1pm with a day off in lieu provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org