Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Large Independent Property Group – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-12-04 04 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 February 2017
This leading independent estate agency is currently looking to recruit a Trainee or an experienced Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office in Guildford, Surrey. They offer a professional and personal approach and have an excellent reputation locally. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career in sales within property.
To be considered for this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a professional and outgoing personality. Previous experience within a sales or customer focused role would be beneficial.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional manner.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
This position comes with a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work some Saturdays. A company car or allowance will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com