Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Staines, Middlesex | £22k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2016-08-15 15 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2016
An exciting role has become available at a privately owned and well established estate agency in their local office based in Staines, Middlesex. Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a similar role however, they will consider an individual with no experience in property but you must have worked in a customer focused or sales background. Furthermore, you will need to be able to communicate effectively and have a confident and professional approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience with a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn in between £22,000 to £28,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be between Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm. You will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.