Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Coulsdon, Surrey
Permanent Coulsdon, Surrey | £21k to £23k Inc Benefits OTE 23000
Job Posted: 2016-05-20 20 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 July 2016
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and highly respected independent estate agency based in Coulsdon, Surrey. The company is the longest established estate agency in the area and have now got several offices in Surrey and Sussex.
They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their successful and busy team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary package will be in the region of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £21,000 to £23,000 in your first year dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work Saturdays with a half day given back.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com