Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Sunningdale, Berkshire
Permanent Sunningdale, Berkshire | £18k to £20k Inc Benefits OTE 20000
Job Posted: 2016-08-05 05 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 October 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Sales. This company is an award winning independent estate agency and they are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team based in Sunningdale, Berkshire.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within estate agency however you must be well presented, motivated with a sales mentality. A previous role within sales or a customer facing role will be very beneficial.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 7pm and Fridays 8.30am to 6pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com