Trainee – Graduate – Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Brixton, South West London
Permanent Brixton, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-05-20 20 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 July 2016
Our client has become one of the most successful and highly regarded independent estate agents in South London. The company specialises in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients which has won them multiple awards.
They are currently looking for a joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their office based in the centre of Brixton, South West London.
The successful candidate would ideally have experience within residential sales or lettings previously but they will also consider an individual with no experience. Although, this being the case, you must have sales or customer facing experience alongside a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hard working, dedicated and passionate about the property industry. You will be working with other negotiators so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous experience as a Sales Negotiator (over 1 year)
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Smart and presentable
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Driven and ambitious
- Full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work two Saturdays a month from 10am to 4pm but a half day in lieu during the week will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org