Trainee – Graduate – Sales and Lettings Negotiator – Highly Successful Independent Estate Agency – Putney,
Permanent Putney Wharf, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-10-28 28 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a highly successful independent estate agency in their lovely riverside office in Putney Wharf. Our client specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management and they are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to work in both Sales & Lettings as a Negotiator.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience in a similar role but they will consider an individual with a customer facing or sales background alongside an excellent attitude.
The role as a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration.
The role as a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to build an instant rapport
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the market and area beneficial
- Full UK clean driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance.
The office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com