Trainee Sales and Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Permanent High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire | £18k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2018-01-06 06 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 March 2018
This local, market leading estate agency is looking to recruit a joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator for its branch based in High Wycombe. Our client offers an excellent quality of service and pride themselves on delivering a highly professional standard, therefore you must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to be considered for this position.
Previous experience within either sales or lettings would be beneficial however not essential as they will consider individuals who possess confidence, professionalism and a sales mentality.
The role as a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales.
The role as a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Confident and professional manner
- Target driven
- Able to work as part of a team
- Well presented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on previous work experience and on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 in your first year dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm and you may also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.