Trainee Sales and Lettings Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £18k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-07-21 21 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 September 2017
This company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey. They are currently recruiting for a joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator for their branch based in Guildford.
The successful candidate needs to be driven and ambitious and does not need experience within the property industry but some experience in Sales or Lettings will be beneficial. They are undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and offer excellent earning potential.
The role as a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales.
The role as a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Canvassing new landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £18,000 to £25,000 plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org