Trainee – Graduate – Sale Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Surrey
Permanent , Surrey | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2017-02-06 06 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2017
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately owned estate agency based in Surrey. The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the town and therefore this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual. They are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as previous experience is not necessary. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary package will be in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 in your first year dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work Saturdays. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.