Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Cowley, Oxfordshire
Permanent Cowley, Oxfordshire | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2016-07-19 19 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2016
Our client is a well established independent estate agency who specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in Oxford and the surrounding areas. The business has been run by the family for over 20 years and their professional service has gained them an excellent reputation in the local area.
They are currently looking for a Property Manager to be a part of their busy and friendly team in their branch based in Cowley, Oxford.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience within a similar role however this is not essential as the company will provide the necessary training. This is a fantastic role for an individual looking to get into the industry and in particularly Property Management.
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing Property Visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Smart and well presented
- Personable and friendly
- A good team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficient with all Microsoft Packages
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary provided for this role will be in region of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.