Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Market Leading Property Group – Crowthorne, Berkshire
Permanent Crowthorne, Surrey | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-10-27 27 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 December 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of the largest, market leading independent estate agencies in the South East, with a network of offices spanning throughout the Thames Valley. They have a valuable reputation and they are still expanding the business further.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Manager to join the team in their office based in Crowthorne, Berkshire. They are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual who can provide a high level of support to the Lettings team.
To be considered for this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a professional approach to work.
The job role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide an initial salary package of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org