Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Highgate, North London
Permanent Highgate, London | £18k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-08-03 03 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at a well-established independent North London based residential estate agency. This reputable company are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team in their leading office based in Highgate, North London.
This is a fantastic chance for an individual looking to commence their career within Property Management at a highly successful agency, as the company will consider candidates with no previous experience in property.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience in a customer focused position as you will be providing Landlords and Tenants with a bespoke service on a daily basis. You will also need to be able to problem solve and have an excellent telephone manner.
The job role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Dealing with renewal tenancies
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Dealing with rents coming in to the office account and remitting to Landlords
- Dealing with all compliances – gas safety checks, inventories, EPC’
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing Property Visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Smart and well presented
- Personable and friendly
- A good team player
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Problem solver
- Proficient with all Microsoft Packages
- Full UK driving licence.
The position is challenging but rewarding for the right applicant who will eventually learn all aspects of Property Management.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £18,000.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.