Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2016-04-13 13 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading independent estate agency in their successful office based in Clapham, South West London.
This estate agency specialise in Sales and Lettings for the Battersea, Clapham and Wandsworth residential property markets and are looking for a Property Manager to join their successful and experienced team.
The ideal candidate would ideally have experience in a similar role however, they would consider a Trainee but it is essential you have worked in a customer focused and professional role in which you are communicating with clients daily. You must also have excellent organisational and time management skills.
Duties of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Knowledge of basic property maintenance issues and common problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car
The company provides a fantastic salary package of £30,000 to £35,000 which will be dependent upon experience level.
You will be expected to work from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org