Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Large Property Services Group – Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2016-09-02 02 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 November 2016
Our client is the UK’s largest property services group with over thousands of locations across more than 50 brands. They are currently seeking a Property Manager to be a part of the team in their office based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager looking to work for a larger property group and a new challenge.
The purpose of this role is to provide a service to all landlords and tenants through managing a portfolio of approximately 180 residential properties. To be accountable for results, responding to the needs of internal and external customers whist complying with the company’s procedures and policies at all times.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have some experience within a similar role however, they will consider an individual looking to get into the property industry with previous customer service and communication skills.
The job role involves the following tasks:
- To react to incoming calls, emails and letters pertaining to the management of the property in a prompt and professional manner.
- To proactively run reports through Propco as directed and frequently enough to manage the expectations of landlords and tenants and to keep the property in a safe and compliant condition.
- To maximise the overall income and profitability of your portfolio and achieve budgeted income, other financial and customer service based KPI’s set by Head Office.
- Demonstrate the standards required by your line manager through personal performance and results.
- Attend and request on-going coaching, training and development.
- Maintain regular contact with landlords and tenants.
- To communicate regularly with your branches and advise of upcoming works, critical safety, terminations, etc
- To deal and assist with HMO properties and relevant licencing as required.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues in the Property Management Department and branches to ensure issues/problems are dealt with swiftly and effectively providing the highest level of service for our clients.
- Attend daily and more formal weekly team meetings, to provide an update of your portfolio and the KPI’s set by the PMC Manager.
- Ensure staff compliance with all company administrative procedures and effect additional work systems where necessary.
- At all times to project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image and telephone manner providing the highest standard of customer care in order to secure recommendations and further business for the Company.
- To demonstrate by practice a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Fees and Terms of Business, Tenancy Agreement and associated relevant lettings and property management legislation.
- To ensure that all complaints are dealt with under the Company Complaints Procedure.
- To ensure that your office and desks are kept clean, tidy and that the overall presentation of the office is maintained to reflect the professional image and profile of the company.
- To maintain a high standard of written presentation within the office and ensure that all written correspondence both internal and external are professionally written
- To ensure that you are always punctual and that your personal presentation, standard of dress and telephone manner are in accord with the Company’s professional standards.
- To ensure that you effectively promote the Company and Group services to clients.
- To attend and ensure staff attendance of any formal training sessions when requested and any coaching arranged by your line manager.
- To ensure that all office equipment is maintained in good working order.
- To ensure all potential P.I. claims are reported to the PMC Manager and Lettings Director.
- To ensure that FCA regulations guidelines are adhered to in all working practices and complete the annual insurance compliance test.
- To abide by the terms and conditions of employment and provisions laid down in the following documents which are to be read in conjunction with your job offer letter / contract and which may be varied from time to time.
- Any other duties as directed by the Lettings Director
The ideal person should have the following:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ideally would have been in a customer facing role or have little knowledge of property management or lettings
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience plus a commission scheme.
This is a Monday to Friday role and the working hours will be from 9am to 5.30pm with no weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com