Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £25k to £27k Inc Benefits OTE 27000
Job Posted: 2016-05-10 10 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 10 July 2016
This leading independent estate agency with a small network of offices in South West London, offer a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service and are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their busy and highly successful office in Putney Hill, South West London. This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within the property industry and is therefore an excellent starting point!
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous customer service skills as you will be providing a service to Landlords, Tenants and Contractors as well as having communication and organisation skills and able to multi task.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Process change of sharers
- Invoice authorisation
- Carrying out property inspections with property maintenance
- Ensuring tenant/contractor/landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates
- Organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing the works
- Organising property viewings
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time
- Release of deposits
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Good written skills as sending emails to clients
- Experience within a similar role in the property industry
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £21,000 plus a commission structure to enable the successful candidate earn between £25,000 to £27,000. An annual parking permit will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with no weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org