Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager – Independent Estate Agency – Hampton Hill, Middlesex
Permanent Hampton Hill, Middlesex | £19k to £23k Inc Benefits OTE 23000
Job Posted: 2016-11-08 08 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 January 2017
An exciting role has become available at a well established independent estate agency that provides residential sales and lettings, property management and financial services to the Richmond borough and beyond. They are looking for a Property Manager to join the lively and busy team in their Property Management office in Hampton Hill, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally need experience within estate agency or property management previously. However, they would consider an individual with strong organisational and administrative skills with excellent communication skills to provide the clients with the best possible care.
The company is looking to recruit an individual to compliment their existing team and who is looking for a career. It is a challenging role and therefore must be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- To submit the tenants references and monitor and chase these
- Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
- Tenancy Agreement drafting
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- To register the deposit with the TDS or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- To co-ordinate and book an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- To co-ordinate and book in professional cleaning for the property
- To deal with the maintenance for all of their portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiations of renewals and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to both methodically follow processes and to work on own initiative
- Solution-focused team player, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a professional and flexible approach to working with colleagues
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven, with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Must be able to drive and own car as this will be needed for property visits
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including; Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage
- Would be an advantage if the applicant has previous property management experience
This position will pay a starting salary of £19,000 to £23,000 depending on the level of experience of the individual. The usual hours of work will be from 8.45am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org