Trainee – Graduate – Property Manager Assistant – Well Established Property Management Company – Victoria, Central London
Permanent Victoria, London | £22k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-08-04 04 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at a well established and professional Block Management company based in Victoria, Central London. They provide full professional property management services for a portfolio of mansion blocks, private estates and luxury riverside developments.
They are currently looking for a Property Manager Assistant/Receptionist to be a part of their dynamic and hardworking team based in Victoria, Central London. The role will be split during the day between Property Management and Reception duties, therefore creating a varied working day.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to commence their career within the property industry and in particular Property Management.
Basic duties include:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Answering telephone calls – screening and taking detailed messages
- Producing work orders
- Operating the busy switchboard
- Communications on email
- Mail merges
- General administration duties
- Oversee the effective relationship with contractors, suppliers and other professionals to ensure the company’s required standards are reached and maintained
- Any duties given by members of the team.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Previous experience in administration or reception preferable
- Excellent telephone manner.
This role will include a salary package of £21,500 plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org