Trainee – Graduate – Property Management Administrator – Well Established Estate Management – Central London
Permanent , London | £18k to £21k Inc Benefits 21000
Job Posted: 2016-05-12 12 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well established and professional Property and Estate Management company who manage over 6,000 units from offices in London. They are currently looking for a Property Management Administrator to join their busy team.
The company’s portfolio is very diverse and includes mansions blocks, private estates, commercial units and luxury riverside developments.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience within a property management role or a property administration role but this would be beneficial. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to begin their career in the property industry and primarily in Property Management.
You will need to have good communication and administration skills to be considered.
Duties to include:
- Answering the main office line, dealing with queries and transferring calls where necessary
- Deal with owner, client and resident enquiries appertaining to the portfolio
- Deal with lease assignments / solicitors enquiries related to the portfolio
- Deal with insurance claims and enquiries regarding the policy
- Deal with the merging/issuing of letters and notices as requested
- Deal with filing scanning and archiving when required
- Prepare and issue works orders for repairs to the portfolio and instruct surveyors/contractors as required, follow through all instructions issued and ensure completed in time
- Obtain estimates for repairs, maintenance/servicing contracts as directed and deal with queries on suppliers invoices
- Liaise with on-site staff as required and maintain their holiday and sickness records
- Provide support to the rest of the property management and finance teams when necessary
- Attend the buildings if and when requested by the property manager
- Deal with any in-house office matters, ie. stationery orders, incoming and outgoing post
- Adding contractor invoice details onto the system to enable payment
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Be adaptable and a good team player
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 to £21,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com