Trainee – Graduate – Office Administrator – Leading Global Real Estate Company – Greenwich, South East London
Permanent Greenwich, London | £20k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2016-10-12 12 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2016
This leading global real estate company, specialising in both residential and commercial property, are looking for an Office Administrator to join their Greenwich office. This person needs to provide first class administrative support within their Estate Agency operation, with a keen emphasis towards lettings administration. This role requires a solid Secretary or Administrator, who ideally has previous estate agency experience (although not essential), good front of house skills and excellent organisational ability.
The job role will include:
- Providing support to the Sales and Lettings Team
- Attend to emails, mails and messages from clients and colleagues, and telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of the team.
- Daily and efficient office management, including coordinating diaries/meetings/conference calls.
- General office duties including, maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning and typing of reports, letters, faxes, etc.
- Registering applicants if no sales staff available
- Producing registration cards, property details and letting lists
- Assist in organising client events, i.e. lunches and client entertaining.
- Liaising with internal suppliers
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Database management
- Assisting team members with all IT related matters
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
Personal attributes and skills;
- Previous experience within Administration
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- A confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Accurate typing
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and approachable.
This opportunity comes with a basic salary in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience plus other benefits including healthcare and pension. This is a Monday-Friday position.