Trainee – Graduate – Office Administrator – Independent Boutique Estate Agency – Pimlico, Central London
Part-Time Permanent Pimlico, London | £18k to £21k Inc Benefits OTE 21000
Job Posted: 2016-09-07 07 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 November 2016
Our client is a well-established and boutique independent estate agency based in the centre of Pimlico, Central London. They have an exciting role available for an Office Administrator to join their dynamic and friendly team.
Although previous experience in a similar role is beneficial, it is by no means essential as they are willing to provide an excellent training programme to the successful candidate as they believe the staff is the core to their company. This being the case, you would need to have excellent communication and organisational skills and a keen interest to work in the property industry.
This is an excellent and challenging opportunity to work in Central London for a long-standing company.
Our client will also potentially consider an individual looking for a Part Time position but you must be able to work at least 3 days a week minimum.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for general office presentation and cleanliness with high standards
- Ensuring appropriate administration systems and processes are in place and followed
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office – demonstrating an excellent impression
- Preparing documents and letters
- To ensure all market details and files are complete and up to date
- Ensuring all required information is obtained
- Remaining compliant in all circumstances
- Ensuring all business generating and marketing strategies are in place and utilised
- Support with all meetings with managers
- Ensuring the branch runs effectively and efficiently
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
The basic salary for this role will be £18,000 plus office commission enabling the successful candidate to earn up to £21,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and every Saturday from 9am to 1pm with a half a day off in lieu during the week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.