Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Property Group – Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-11-07 07 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2017
This well established independent property specialists group with a large network of offices are currently looking for a Trainee or an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire.
They offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer which has earned them a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career in Lettings within property.
To be considered for this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a professional and outgoing personality. Previous experience within a sales or customer focused role would be beneficial.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This position comes with a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 but can be exceeded dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 8am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org