Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Rickmansworth, Hertforshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £18k to £20k Inc Benefits OTE 20000
Job Posted: 2016-07-08 08 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a well established privately owned Residential Estate Agency and Surveying Services Company. Our client has been established for over 30 years and has acquired an exceptional knowledge of the local and surrounding areas as well as building a solid reputation and a reliable and trust worthy service.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their busy and successful office based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
Our client will also consider an individual with no previous experience in the property industry and this is a fantastic company to begin your career with as they promote staff progression and development.
The job role will include:
- To maintain updated in-house Lettings folder and specific Lettings software
- To set up, accompany and follow up on viewings as required
- To fully manage the Applicant lists, applicant management, communication and systems
- To manage the referencing of new tenants and all processes and paperwork involved
- Legal, Banking, file maintenance, general administration
- To assist with the Property Management of Fully Managed properties
- To assist with the service to Landlords
- To be a team player and step in where needed within the office whether that involves sales or lettings enquiries and phone calls etc
- Marketing plans, social media campaigns and content marketing ideas
- Sales applicant registration and maintenance
- Sales details updates and mailings
- Window displays, property detail files and correspondence
- Banking, file maintenance, general administration and correspondence
- Business administration skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Motivation to succeed
- Desire to continue with role specific education and training
- Drive & ambition
- Driving Licence
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work Saturdays (with day off in week in Lieu)
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.