Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £24k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2017-04-13 13 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 14 June 2017
This dynamic company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey with an excellent reputation and an enviable market share. The company currently have a great vacancy for an individual to join its office in Guildford as a Lettings Negotiator.
The successful candidate will need to be focused, confident and customer focused as you will be in communication with clients on a daily basis. A previous role in sales will be beneficial as the role can be pressurised and will sometimes be a challenging working environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Providing feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Handling lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.