Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Cowley, Oxfordshire
Permanent Cowley, Oxfordshire | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-07-19 19 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2016
Our client is a well established independent estate agency who specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in Oxford and the surrounding areas. The business has been run by the family for over 20 years and their professional service has gained them an excellent reputation in the local area.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their busy and friendly team in their branch based in Cowley, Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience within a similar role however this is not essential as the company will provide the necessary training.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience with an on target earnings figure set to be in the range of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.