Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Ashford, Middlesex
Permanent Ashford, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-06-17 17 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 17 August 2016
A role has become available at a highly successful independent estate agency in their centrally located office in the town centre of Ashford, Middlesex. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly and dynamic team.
Our client is a well established privately owned agency, specialising in residential sales and lettings. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing the best possible service to clients and work strongly towards recommendations.
The successful candidate would preferably have experience within a similar role, but they will consider an individual looking to start their career in the property industry as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator. For this role, you must have previous experience within sales or customer service as well as communication skills, a drive to succeed and be well presented.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.