Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – South East London
Permanent , London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-04-29 29 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 June 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well established independent estate agency with a network of offices in the South East of London. They are currently looking for an experienced and driven Lettings Negotiator to join the team in one of their branches in South East London, SE15, and SE21.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience within Residential Lettings but they will consider a bright, confident and driven individual with no experience. The company prides itself on a professional and friendly service to all clients which has gained them an excellent reputation. Therefore, they would be looking for someone who can continue the company ethos and provide exceptional customer service and who can communicate effectively.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £20,000 with a fantastic on target earnings set to be in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.45pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.