Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico , London | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-06-21 21 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 August 2016
This company is a dynamic independent Estate Agency in Pimlico, Central London. They have an exciting opportunity for the role of Trainee Lettings Negotiator in their very successful and busy office. This is an excellent and challenging opportunity to work in Central London for a long-standing company. They also provide the highest standard of staff training as they believe the staff is the core to their company.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be approximately in the hours from 9am-6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am- 6pm on Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org