Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Ashford, Middlesex
Permanent Ashford, Middlesex | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-07-20 20 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 September 2016
Our client is one of Surrey’s most trusted independent estate agents with a reputation for their quality of service to customers and an excellent understanding of the local property market. A large proportion of their business comes from the recommendations of their happy customers.
The company is currently looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator/Lettings Negotiator to join their experienced and busy in team in Ashford, Middlesex.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to commence a successful career within estate agency. Previous experience in a sales or customer focused role would be very beneficial as you will be speaking to clients over the telephone and in person on a regular basis.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will be from £14,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.