Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Leading London Estate Agency – Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-02-02 02 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 April 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Lettings Negotiator, to be a part of the team in their busy and successful office in Knightsbridge, Central London. This is an exclusive residential and retail district close to Hyde Park that offers excellent potential.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience within Lettings as well as confidence, professionalism and be well presented.
The company would consider a trainee or graduate with no experience, but you would need to have worked in sales or a customer focused role previously and highly determined to succeed within this industry.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving license
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £17,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £25,000 to £35,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org