Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-03-29 29 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 May 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
The company is currently recruiting for a Trainee / Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their busy branch based in Notting Hill. To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within estate agency, however it would be beneficial. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills as well as confidence and ambition.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £15,000 to £17,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings from £30,000 to £40,000, depending on performance. A pooled car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org