Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Chelsea, South West London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-10-28 28 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2016
This highly regarded and award winning independent firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator. This company has a successful network of offices in London and this great opportunity will be based in their well located and affluent office in Chelsea, South West London.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a similar role as this is a busy and dynamic office. On the other hand, they will consider an individual from a sales or customer service background with a confident and professional attitude.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.