Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Brook Green, West London
Permanent Brook Green, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-01-04 04 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 March 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a very well established and upmarket West London estate agency in their highly successful office in Brook Green. Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their dynamic and friendly team.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry. However, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property who is looking to progress within a company.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on level of experience and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.