Lettings Negotiator at this boutique Estate Agency in Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-01-05 05 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 March 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket boutique estate agency with offices based in Central and West London. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to strengthen the team at their office based in the affluent area of Notting Hill.
The company deal primarily within the middle to upper end of the market and therefore the successful candidate must be mature and well presented.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good IT skills
- Well presented
- Target driven
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance and a company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.