Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket Boutique Estate Agency – Knightsbridge, Prime Central London
Permanent Belgravia, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-12-07 07 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 February 2017
Our client is a leading, upmarket boutique estate agency specialising in the finest properties across Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Kensington and Chelsea. They are a very well-established, privately owned property firm who are looking to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator to join their team in their Belgravia office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual looking to begin his/her career within the property industry and to work for a reputable company.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous work experience either in customer services or a sales background. You should also have the presentation and communication skills to be able to work with high net worth clients.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Smartly presented
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary package from £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays from 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org